Thank you for considering joining DNC for our next intake in April 2017...
Please note that we operate as a professional and commercial performing arts school. We offer structured, systematic dance education for those looking to accelerate and progress long-term as dancers. We expect a high level of commitment, punctuality and professionalism by all of our students and co-operation from parents. We do not merely train towards performances / examinations, but treat dance as an art form and a lifestyle.
To enroll for a course at DNC please follow the below:
- View our timetable to decide which class is most suitable for your age and ability. If you are unsure then give us a call (01628 298582) or send us an email and we will advise you. Please give us as much background as possible, such as details of any previous dance training and specify your main objective for wanting to learn, e.g. fitness, to make friends, to perform etc...
- Once you have decided which class to enroll for, fill in our online enrolment form or download and print here to bring with you to the studio, with payment (cash/card).
- Forms must be accompanied with payment in order to confirm your place. Select your payment method out of the following:
- Cash, credit or debit card at the DNC Studio
- Bank transfer – using the following ac details: HSBC, Dancing Nikita Company Ltd, 71401718, 40-42-09.
4. Contact us to book an appointment. We are happy to offer individual phone / face to face appointments with our company director, the student and parents to discuss the training in detail.
NB: We do not accept cheques. Please do not put cash in the post.
Uniform may be purchased in advance online or from the studio reception, by cash/card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The full term payment must be made in advance for either the full term or half term.
- Should a student start late, i.e. in the second or third week of the term the fee will remain the same.
- Please be politely informed that DNC has a very strict NO-REFUND policy. Once a student or parent has commited to a term/year of payment, this cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The only way it may be considered is if the company makes a change to the class that does not suit the student, I.e. change of day/time.
- For any reason if a student no longer decides to come to the classes, they would lose the payment made.
- Missed classes for any reason, such as sickness or holidays cannot be made up on any other day or time.
- Uniform or merchandise cannot be exchanged once bought.
- No pay as you go option is available, due to the nature of the training being long term.
- All students must wear the school's uniform.
The 'term fee' includes: 10 weeks of tuition by a qualified, DBS checked and first aided dance instructor at our purpose built dance studio in Slough. It also includes a certificate at the end of each term and a professional performance opportunity at the end of each academic year (July). It does NOT include additional extras, such as: costumes for performances, merchandise / uniform, CD of music being taught in class, DVD of shows, live musicians for Kathak, extra rehearsals, private tuition, examination fees etc...