Thank you for considering joining DNC in January 2019.
Upon joining DNC, you will become a member of a professional, performing arts school. We offer structured, systematic dance education for those looking to accelerate and progress long-term as dancers. We therefore request a commitment and punctuality from students and co-operation and communication from parents.
The 'term fee' includes: 10 weeks of tuition by a qualified, DBS checked and first aided dance instructor at our purpose built dance studio in Slough. It also includes a certificate at the end of each term and a professional performance opportunity at the end of each academic year (July).
- View our timetable to decide which class is most suitable for your age and ability. If you are unsure then give us a call (01628 298582) or send us an email and we will advise you..
- Once you have decided which class to enroll for, fill in our online enrolment form or download and email it back to us along with payment (via bank transfer).
- Forms must be accompanied with payment in order to confirm your place. Select your payment method out of the following:
- Bank transfer – using the following ac details: HSBC, Dancing Nikita Company Ltd, 71401718, 40-42-09.
NB: We do not accept cheques. Please do not put cash in the post.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The full term's payment must be made in advance prior to starting the dance classes.
- Should a student start late, i.e. in the second or third week of the term the full term fee will remain the same.
- DNC has a strict NO-REFUND policy. Once a student or parent has commited to a term, this cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The only way it may be considered is if the company makes a change to the class that does not suit the student, I.e. change of day/time.
- Missed classes for any reason, such as sickness or holidays cannot be made up on any other day or time.
- Uniform or merchandise cannot be exchanged or returned once bought.
- No pay as you go option is available for dance classes, due to the nature of the training being long term.
- All students must wear the school's uniform to all classes.
- Choreography learnt in the dance classes remain copyright of DNC. The children can however perform this at external events with consent from their teacher. They cannot teach this to other students who are not enrolled at DNC.
Once a student is enrolled at DNC, they will be regularly monitored and assessed by our teachers and the director Nikita. An appointment can be made at anytime throughout the term to discuss the child's progress.