Due to the success of our Residential Retreats, DNC are proud to host this exclusive April weekend.
- DNC SPRING RETREAT; Friday 7th - Sunday 9th April 2017
Venue: Loudwater Farm, Loudwater Lane, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 4HG
- All participants of the 2017 Spring retreat will receive the following:
- » 2 nights comfortable accommodation at Loudwater Farm, from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.
- » Fresh, organic meals, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
- » Complimentary tea, coffee, water and snacks throughout the day.
- » Free access to Wi-Fi.
- » Access to venue gardens with acres of land for walks.
- » Daily Yoga and Meditation classes
- » Daily Kathak dance tuition with Nikita Thakrar
- » Evening entertainment including live performance by Nikita, on Saturday evening.
- Nikita Thakrar, Kathak dance and Yoga practitioner has been running residential retreats since 2011 as a way for her students to spend a peaceful weekend re-connecting with themselves through complete immersion in dance and Yoga. She has once again arranged an educational and cultural opportunity, designed to provide participants with the space, time and guidance to refresh the mind and energise the body.
Now in its 6th year, Nikita is proud to run yet another retreat in the spring of 2017, focusing on developing the practice of asanas (postures), breathing techniques (pranayama), relaxation (nidra) and meditation along with sessions exploring the theory and practicals of Kathak dance.
Total cost: £275.00*
Early bird rate valid for bookings made before 7th February 2017. Thereafter the cost will be £300.00.
* Prices are based on double occupancy of rooms. Single rooms are also available from just £25 extra. .
From the moment you arrive you will be fully supported, nurtured and nourished throughout the weekend in a comfortable farm house set within tranquil acres of land. You will be treated you with the upmost respect and confidentiality, allowing you to relax and be yourself in a safe learning environment.
The sessions will be a combination of highly focused technical workshops and deep reflective time in our peaceful natural surroundings. This setting is perfect for enabling the intensive learning of dance knowledge as well as allowing time to reflect, de-stress, gain confidence and rekindle your passion for life to achieve balance, harmony and fulfilment.
To enhance your experience we combine relaxation, meditation, life coaching, yoga, breathing exercises, music and even an optional massage to make this an experience reach the heights of pure serenity. We offer you tranquility, the ability to focus on yourself and the space to concentrate on your wellbeing away from the demands of everyday life.
You will develop an open outlook towards life that you never thought possible in such a short amount of time. You will leave relaxed, inspired and energised, armed with the tools to continue your personal journey to happiness and success.